Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, October 12, 2012

Surfing Honolua Bay with Coconut Willie.


First glimpse wasn't too bad.. As soon as I got there I was itching to shoot and see more. 





Willie Hunt aka 'coconut willie'. 
He took me out to show me the bay and to hopefully score a few photos for him. 



this was one of the better sets I saw go through, there were only two or three waves that had this size. 
Lucky to be on one. 


Willie. 


Willie's little bro. 


the one that escaped. 
few waves went unridden.. i don't know how this one crept through untouched. 



pounding of the day! 




My favorite angle from the day. 
Willie probably scored a shot or two from the photog in the water. 

Jealous! and working on fixing that problem. :)


...and what a hike out. 

Good day out there. So amazing to watch that surf sesh. 
Thanks Willie for showing me around. 

-nh


No comments: