Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, July 23, 2010

Brooks St.













A few things to say about this photo. One, Its still cloudy here. I don't know why but it has been raining as much in Southern California as it does back home in MN. I'm sick of it. Two, it seems that with the clouds and rain comes huge swells and they are often and long. So bring on the clouds and rain. I can work with the gloom.

I'm not even close to getting any amount of work done with my photography. I'm far from even looking through half the photos I have shot in the past few weeks. The awesome thing is that I have been so busy working surf camps and teaching surfing! Its such a blessing!

I hope to be able to get a lot of photos up next week. I have a break from camps for a while, sad but happy and much needed.

till then!

nate


No comments: