Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


I was out snowboarding at Wild Mountain this afternoon into the evening. Man, it was so fun out there. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! Awesome time with family in the morning, friends: Austin Young and Ethan Deiss in the afternoon, and skyping with my beautiful girl Tatum in the evening. Everything I could ask for. Thank you Jesus! 

I guess we could all start praying for snow? Just an idea.. maybe to bring in the new year? It's not supposed to happen, but hey, there's power in prayer. 

Even with no snow, go check out your local resort! I've been to most of the ones in the midwest this past week, and they are all so fun right now! It's been a good winter for resorts to make parks, cold enough to make snow and warm enough to keep it soft. Go use your new shred gear(hopefully some 32 gear) and go ride. :) 

enjoy, 

Merry Christmas to all! 

nathaniel. 

No comments: