Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gerrett Mckenzie.

Good Morning Nate!

I just wanted to send you an e-mail and say I really appreciate the support you show Garrett. I believe a lot of his continued love of the sport comes from you're belief in him. We have been recently talking about future plans and mentioned he would probably really enjoy photography! He likes the thought of finding young riders just like you did with him.

I love the photo you posted on his page!. If you have others, I would love to see them. You could e-mail them to me here at work.

Thanks! Have a great day!

-Mary McKenzie (Garrett Mckenzie's Mother)
















An Email that I recieved this morning. First time I met Garret I thought to myself that he was one of the most talented kids I have ever met. I pushed him a little harder than I have most kids, just seeing what he could do. Within the first week of riding with him I knew he was special, I then brought his name up to Don at FLP. I said that he was going to be one of the top rippers in the area and that it would be a good idea to put him on the team. He rides for FLP to this day, and snowboards better than I can. From the age of 9 when I met him to his 13th birthday yesterday, I've seen only good out of him, I can't wait to see what else he can do.

I'm stoked that I've had anything to do with influencing a good kid. Makes me proud.
I hope that Garrett does the same for kids when he's my age, and passes that love on.

enjoy,

nate.



No comments: