Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kaitlin Marks.

Wild Sessions #2 from Nathaniel Harrington on Vimeo.


Kaitlin Marks. FL Project team rider at the age of ten, Kaitlin loves snowboarding and is one of the best progressing kiddo's I know. We filmed this short edit last Saturday night at Wild Mountain during the Sat. Night Sessions. It was a very fun time for me! Neat to see her get down and film!

Thanks to Kaitlin and her parents, for being huge supporters of the FL Project and for all the kindness they have shown me so far. I'm stoked to know the whole family and I can't wait to watch Kaitlin continue to progress in snowboarding.

enjoy,

nate.

Facebook Response I received last night...

'Hey Nate this is Kaitlin, thank you so much for filming me. And thanks for cheering me on and stuff. Also thanks for everything you have done for me. Well anyways my parents just called me in to come and watch the vidieo it is awsome! When i get back out there i am going to work on some new tricks. Talk to you soon'. -Kaitlin.

Why I continue to do what I do.


No comments: