Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun day at Mountain High!













Travis Meranda: Gaping the Box, He decided to jump everything that day.


Travis, Taylor and I had a blast this week while riding Mountain High. It started out with getting shot down by the marketing manager at the mountain. I was introduced by Taylor and he didn't even bat an eye at me. John, marketing manger, told me he couldn't get a ticket for me and that I was on my own. It was much more rude than what I am used to. Well anyways, thanks for the hospitality! They won't be receiving an email full of goodies from me anytime soon! haha.
So, in the spirit of fun and fancy free, Taylor simply got her own ticket for free in the manor only she could do, gotcha back Mountain Gay! We didn't let that stop us from having a great time either. I had a full pot of coffee in me and was ready to bounce of every object in my path! It was one of the best days of shredding i have yet experienced. Never a dull moment and full of jibulatious fun! Thanks Taylor and Travis for putting up with me and my adhd and for having a great day!












Travis with a stylish Front 3!



















Taylor taking some turns













Taylor O'Harrow: 50-50













Travis: Wall ride













Myself: Back Tail













Epic!













Taylor and I: Good Half Pipe!













Hand Plants were the best trick of the day!


Below: Travis bonkin.

No comments: