Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CSF Surf Comp













Groms getting ready for their heat.


This last weekend I had the privilege of going down to the Oceanside Pier to shoot the CSF season final. It was a sick day filled with awesome surfing from 6:30am to 3:00pm. Their was good music put on by myself, and an all day ear full from Chris Williams on the loud speakers. Surf comps are pretty sweet! Unlike Snowboarding you don't have to sit around and freeze all day long, just chill out on the beach and watch he waves...

























The interview process.
































Above two: Adam Majia













Dagon Stagg



















I found it really hard to get good action photos because the break was so far out. I'm still ill equipped for surf photography. My bad.... Hopefully soon I will be in the water with better equipment.


























A few things to check out along with this.

My buddy Chris Williams Soul Surfing School at: www.Soulsurfingschool.com
If you are interested in lessons for you or a child you know this is a great school to do that through! Awesome atmosphere and really good surfing!

Also: www.christiansurfingfederation.com

Thanks!

Nathaniel Harrington

No comments: