Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sponsor me?

So... I could use these things... Anyone want to sponsor me?
















What Photographer couldn't use this new, fine piece of equipment?!

With 1,600$ you get 18mp sensor, and 8fps shooting on RAW. Along with HD video, its a dream camera. In the correct hands a whole gallery could be shot in a month! Along with a video to promote a grand opening for the art show!













What better lens to put on a brand new flashy camera? How about a lens that allows me to get right in the action even on far out breaks. This lens weighs in at a hefty 9,199$ price tag. Its a piece of glass to be proud of when its in your bag.











After shooting nose hairs with the 600mm lens I could get even closer to the action with an awesome water housing. New angles, new views! With this fine piece of art I can also get a work out swimming while I'm shooting! It would cost me 1,000$ to get into the water.

Its crazy to think of what the "Pro's" use. I'm so proud of my equipment, the places they have taken me, the images they have captured with me. Everything from my backpacks, my laptop(proud owner of a mac book pro), my Canon 20d, flashes, lenses... the miles they have seen and the places we have gone together. From the top of Breck, freezing cold and snowy, to splashing lake water in MN, and mist from pounding ocean tides up and down the coasts. Who would have thought that electronic devices could take so much abuse and still put forth 110%. I'm truly blessed with my camera and computer. I envy new and better things, but I love my old and original. However, I think that the old has seen its days, and its time to upgrade. So if you can, pray that I find a way to get new equipment, please. From cameras to computers, lenses, flashes... It all costs a lot of money and I don't have much of that... but i think hard work will pay off in time.

thanks for reading!

nathaniel



No comments: