Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kickin it in the car.













Abbey Wright. Police.

My plans were busted tonight so we made others.. Abbey and I kicked it in her car for the night. Drove to and from odd places, made wrong turns, turned around, and turned again. Jammed out to good tunes (city and colour, Phoenix, and Dashboard Confessional) It brought me back to a good day. We could have drove many more hours, hope someday we will. Pinkie Promise.















A well lit scenery to smoke at. So pretty.

I got a few crazy pics tonight. I'll get them up soon. Its just a bummer that we only had a few hits on the feature before the 5-0 came. Next time...













Proper driving.













Epic ending.

were shooting tomorrow. can't wait.

nathaniel

No comments: