Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dana Point Bench, down at the harbor.


























Yo Madison, you always kickin it man.

Thankfully we went out skatin today. I'm pretty sure that we will be going day after day finding and shredding fun places in one small town. I feel like these park bench photos tell the story of Dana Point pretty well. They are located down at the harbor, a must see place to all visitors of this quaint and beautiful city.

We, however, made a ruckus in the park today. I can see why people don't enjoy the company of skaters, but, we try not to make trouble.. we just are trying to have a good time and enjoy the beauty in a different way.

I guess you just can't hate us though. Skating is a wonderful thing. I won't be surprised to see you stare, i won't be surprised to see you hate. You, on the other hand, will be taken back by the crazy things my friends can and will pull off. So i guess the surprise and joke is on you my friend. Chill out to skaters foo, let the a.d.d. kids get rid of some energy the right way.




































off into the setting sun.

nathaniel

No comments: