Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, February 25, 2010













Starting things out right. Adam Mejia. Cross St. Surf.














Its going to be a beautiful day...

Today started for me at bright and early 6am. I jumped on my bike and headed down to Cross St. in Laguna Beach. I met up with Adam Mejia, local killa shredder. The waves were big there.. but a little to unorganized. Jumped outa the water and went north a few blocks to Thalia St. where the surf was sick! A few more local shreds sprung on this lovely morning and scored some waves of their own.

I think I got about 2 1/2 hours of shooting in today on the beach. That felt great, its been to long. Glad to be back here, glad to be shooting with Addam again!















... Cross St. to Thalia St...






































































































































































It was clean faces all morning.























































... Almost so good...




























pretty stoked on my first day back to shoot surfing! I think I might start a habit of long bike rides in the morning and shooting for a few hours before I have to take on real life. Its an amazing way to start a day.

thanks,

nathaniel.

No comments: