Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, July 1, 2011

New Camera.














Wow. So today marks a new beginning for my work. I think I am buying a Canon 50d, which will be my second camera. I've been shooting with my original 20d for 6+ years now, and I think it time to give it a little break. Bryce Johnson asked me if i would like to purchase his 50d and I am doing a test trial with it for the weekend. So far, I love it.

Been dinking around with a little. I can't wait to get to shooting some action and see just how good this puppy does.















The 20d. Never ever failed me. That camera has shot over 200,000 images. I still have everyone of them on file.














Tatum was hanging out.. so I checked some portrait style photos out. So far, I like what I see. I think I'm gunna go with it.

till then,

-nh

No comments: