Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, August 20, 2009

bla

bla bla bla bla bla.... I have been working a ton and haven't even had a chance to pick up my camera for a while! Work is good though, at least I now have a job again! Its cool being able to go places and spend money just cause i feel like it. I am hoping to save up enough to go to cali for a week or so soon. Get out there and surf a bit, shoot pics, see my bro's, maybe check out hot dawgs and handrails at bear... that'd be tight. So hopefully that will happen soon and i will be able to post pretty pics of all things undiscovered.

But yah, lately I have been doing a lot of concrete work. Its all decorative, so like stamped, stained, pretty much artwork permenently displayed in concrete. Its actually a really cool job. I'm hoping to be able to get a little bit more artsy with it and try some new and exciting things that have never been done before. We'll see what i can come up with.

I guess thats it for now... a lotta work and little to none photos. I haven't even been wakeboarding : ( ....

I hope things are going good for you!

peace..

1 comment:

the interior plain project said...

Where you at? Hit me up when you're not working.