Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coffeleto and hanging out.













Headed into uptown to kick it with my best friend forever, Jesse. Looking for things to do we found a cool little coffee shop that had the surprise of this basement. Its a fun little place.














Jesse Ostendorf.













The basement had a ping pong table in it! So we played 2 games, I won one, Jesse the other. We then decided to call it even forever leaving the question of who could have won the third...


Below: We set the camera on the table and shot a bunch of goofy pics. I guess this is what kids all hyped up on coffee and cigarettes do!









































































































Da Bunner!













Haha, yah good times...



















Crazy art all over.













Sweeeeet!!! Now I can play ping pong every time I'm bored in Up-Town.



















Jesse?













My new friend Grace Lanz.













... her room...













She loves Dino's and shrooms, rad!













Chillin and studying. She has her ethics down.



















I want a wall of Polaroids like this one.

No comments: