Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, May 14, 2010

301 post. Still goofin off.

This rarely happens, but tonight I got super pissed off at a guy. I've never had someone treat me like an idiot before, but this guy did. To say the least I didn't let him get away with it for long. I stepped in and said what I thought about him treating me like an idiot. I don't know... No one has ever made me that mad before. Looking back at the argument I do realize that things should have been handled a lot better on both of our behalves, I guess that is always the case with situations like this though. Anyways, I feel bad about things said, I dislike conflict in any manner. Bums me out that I was half of the conflict.

On a much better note. I had a pretty good day. So sore and so tired from surfing. Its a great work out. Even better than that its a peaceful activity. Though my body aches, I feel really refreshed at the same time.

Here's part of today in permanent memory form.














Dane Zarinelli. Mini in the canyons.













Chillin













Gettin to the top of the hill.













Going down it.














Summer time, and all the wonderful things that come with it.

Wish I would have had my skate... :( but its in Portland??? haha.

Thanks,

nathaniel

No comments: