Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Surf Ride Comp.



This last week was one of the funnest weeks of my life. I spent days and days on the beach shooting photos, setting up for Surf Rides Pro-Am Freedom Surf Comp, just the best of times...

On top of that the swell last week was 6ft plus almost every day. Some places were pushing 10-12ft. Add the Nike 6.0 Lowers Pro comp to that and you have amazing surf and surfing. Its been a ong week of learning and progression. I'm trying to dial in my photography and feel out my style to its highest potential. I feel like I've taken leaps in the past few days... that or i'm just shooting way more than ever before. Maybe a 'lil of both.

Were supossed to get a nice swell later this week, possibly starting tomorrow. So look for more images! and thanks for reading.

-nh

No comments: