Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Salt Creek on a low tide.













Boostin at Creek, even on a small day.
















I spent another morning wandering around salt creek, finding new interesting things there. Also shot some surf with Zach Williams and Chippa Wilson. It was another one of those mornings where I am reminded how blessed I am to be in a location like Laguna Beach. Each day I wake up and shoot its another blessing.

I surfed later in the day at Uppers with Brandon Phillips. We had a pretty amazing time out there. Awesome waves, few people, and some cool Brazilian bro's to hang out with. Now for today its back to the search for waves, so I gotta go.

Oh Yah... how is the slide show working out? Its way easier than uploading and arranging... So I thought I would ask for some feed back.

thanks!

-nh

No comments: