Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Saturday, July 17, 2010

CPK Kids


The raddest group of people ever. Young kids learning how to surf and loving life! While learning about God and His wonderful creation of the ocean.

I have had the privilege of working with these young peeps for the last few months. It has been so awesome watching them grow to love surfing and get as good as they have. Its rad also because its all for kids that wouldn't usually have the opportunity to get professional instruction.

As a military child myself I know how hard it is to live on a Base. My dad was gone a lot, sailing the world in his Navy ship. These guys experience the same thing. I'm stoked to be helping provide a distraction and giving a new passion. Life could not be better!

All of this is possible through Soul Surfing School. A ministry group out of Laguna Beach. They Have a heart for Kids and For teaching people about God.
I'm so blessed to be apart of this!


-nathaniel

No comments: