Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, July 1, 2010

In my life.

Last Friday I was skating down Oak St in Laguna Beach to go check the waves. It is a practice I do daily. However, this time I slipped out and slammed my head into a city curb. After a bit of time I woke up to paramedics lifting me into an ambulance.

3 days later I'm now out of the hospital and recovering. Blessed with the knowledge that hundreds and hundreds of my friends were praying for me. Grateful beyond measure that God answered all those prayers and I'm quickly recovering from an injury that should have killed me.

I want to say on this blog that I am grateful for all of you who kept me in your prayers and thoughts. I am grateful about my life and all the wonderful plans God has in store for me the next coming weeks. If you would please, continue to pray for the recovery of my strength, I'm gunna need it these next few weeks and days.

Again, thank you all! Much love.

nathaniel.

No comments: