Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, July 25, 2010

to mom.

hey mom.

hmmm... so life has been so good! today I got a funny feeling though. I'm not sure what is in store for my life, I never have had a clue. I've always been the type of person to put my head down and work when work is to be done, give when I have anything to give, take as little as I need. I have patience that drives people nuts cause they think I'm stalling when I'm just waiting on the Lord. I get really confused about the talents God gave me. Up until two weeks ago I have had no idea why I even take photos. Then God showed me that I do because I can give them away and stoke people out. I have realized that I hate wearing shoes. I turn down money. I love sleeping on the floor. Cars are a way of being lazy. Tv sucks. Hard work pays off better than free money.

I think that the whole time I thought I was running from God that he was guiding me and teaching. Preparing me for whats to come. I don't have a clue whats to come. I have never planned out a day. I have always looked to people for another days worth of work, for something for my hands to do. I'm trying to stop looking at people and start looking towards God for tomorrows work, whatever it is. I just pray that it makes a difference somewhere to someone. I have never been a leader in my life, I've always prefered to be led till recently. Now I feel comfortable voicing my opinion, taking control if needed and making sure things get done proper. Spending time with God in the morning made doing what I needed to do in the afternoon so much better.

I don't know if I am supposed to stay here with Chris and Karen. If so, I'm stoked! If not, I'm stoked! I can look at this house as the shelter for my turning. A place of refuge. I can look at it as a launch pad for my take off.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. All of this is His, and he can't wait to give it to us. He's baffled that we don't take it. I just want to know how to give my talents(which are really His) to Him. I want Him to show me wher to go, wait on Him for work, and then do my best with it.

I love knowing that everywhere I go I get the privilege of putting smiles on peoples faces. People love me, I love people. I'm saying this because I need encouragement and prayer. I'm gunna talk to Bryan Jennings this week if he gets time. I'm going to ask a lot of him. Places to send me, people to help, anything he can find for me.

I love you mom. I praise you and dad for your never ending prayer on my life. Thank you for being such faithful parents! All of us kids are blessed beyond our understanding. You and dad staying together is enough to make that difference, much less training us up in the way we should go. I just feel a lot of change on my heart. I don't know what it means yet. But know that I love you and dad and the fam!

love you!

nate. :)

No comments: