Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, August 26, 2010

49th Brooks St. Comp Slide Show.













Saturday morning Adz and I went to check the waves early, about 6:30am. We headed down to Brooks st. to find it pounding. Brooks St. Comp was on! It was time to get ahold of the whole city of Laguna and get things rolling.













Early morning hits on the best sets of the year.















Ok, here is the Brooks St. album.


















A favorite hit during the comp.

As I was looking through my finished album I decided that it was too difficult to pic out even ten favorites to blog. So much happened and I shot every heat and every person. I had to go through 3,204 images from two days of shooting. I was on serious photo overload. On top of that the last few days here in Laguna have been so awesome, huge waves and perfect riding. Point is, if you think people should see this album let them know about it. If you want any photos out of this album please email me! (natehphoto@gmail.com).

I know that the slideshow is a long one, but it might be worth your time to look through. The 244 finished and picked out photos were a product of not having enough time to make a 2,000 image photo album. I doubt that you would look through that anyways. But if you think that I may have a photo of you or someone you might know also let me know about that.

I hope that you enjoy!

nate

No comments: