Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mickey Smith, Photographer



Sometimes when you watch something or hear something it perks your imagination. In this case for me, I feel this guy. I have spent most of my life behind a lens trying to show people what I see and how i feel about it through a simple photograph. I shoot whats in front of me, most of the time those things are what my friends love to do.

This vid is an encouragement to me. He talks about the fact that he will probably never become rich from his work, but that he will continue to do it no matter what. In my eyes, that is passion and a calling on his heart. I think few people in this world really know what it is like to give something you love 100%. This bro knows whats up. Keep it real!

enjoy,

nate.

No comments: