Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, August 19, 2010

... Bummer?

Tomorrow is the last day of surf camps this summer with Soul Surfing. I'm so sad.

Here's the run down on the deal though.

1st. Its been the best summer of my life. Thing after thing happened that I never even thought were possibilities in my life.

2nd. It will continue. God is opening doors to new and exciting things in my life and in the lives of a lot of people around me. Its so rad to watch things unfold. I think my dreams are bigger and more meaningfull than ever before. Before they were about me, all the things I wanted for my life. Success, fame... bla, bla, bla. Now, its all about the things I can do for God and the people around me.

Its all awesome. I can't wait to continue working with Soul Surfing and making my life and others lives rad. I'm in full mode to commit my time and money into things I believe in and that are put on my heart. Its time to run the race.

thats my thoughts.

enjoy!

nate.

No comments: