Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, January 20, 2012

in the water.


Jimmy. 


Brandon Phillips. 


Sam Olson. 


Waves at creek. :) 






Get barreled. Proof I've been in one.. :) haha. 



Sticking yo tongue out at me?? 




So amped! I was able to shoot with photographer Sam Olson's waterhousing this morning at Creek. 
Perfect morning for it with lots of peaks and a beautiful sunrise. 
This was my first time shooting in the water and I'm really happy about the way it went! 
Looking forward to the day that I can do this again. :) 

till then, 

nathaniel. 

2 comments:

Craig said...

Holy shit, Nate! Welcome to the next level! Amazing work. Can't believe that was your first in-water shoot. So good!

Unknown said...

man thanks craig! yah.. I had an idea of what I wanted to do and was kinda able to get it done.. Sam, the guy who owns the housing, grabbed the camera for like 10 min and shot some epic barrel shots.. made me realize that I have a long ways to go before i know anything.