Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo of the day.


Surfing with Porter Hogan.. yep, at it again. :)

Sitting here in laguna after the sun has gone down just thinking about life and how much I've been given.. It's an incredible thing that I am super super grateful of. I surfed today after a busy weekend of shooting some really good waves, and being in the water has got to be the sweetest thing ever! My arms hurt, my body is tired, it's 6pm and I'm thinking about bed..  yet I'm excited to wake up at the crack of dawn and get back at it, whether shooting photos or surfing waves, doesn't matter, it's going to be awesome. 

I've seen these beaches hundreds of times now, but each time I see them I'm as stoked as the first. Their beautiful, powerful, and changing everyday. I'll never tire of seeing them, I'll always miss them when I'm not here. I guess I'm just overwhelmed by my privileges. 

You know what, it could be you. Chase your dreams people. Don't let money get in your way. I made less than 2,000$ last year, but here I am. Nothing is impossible, good economy or horrible economy, do what you intend to do and do it with all your might. I credit God for my gifts and I thank Him everyday for what He has given me. I can't wait for tomorrow, to see what's in store and what else God wants to put in front of me to shoot and enjoy. Today is photos of porter, tomorrow could be anyone, anywhere, doing anything.. Just keeping my feet moving and my hands busy, that's the biggest trick, oh, and giving that glory to our Creator. Be real, love what you do, and enjoy it! :) 

'Something new everyday' - Brandon Phillips

Feeling good and writing a bit more today. 
thanks for checkin in

-nathaniel. 


No comments: