Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lowers Swell from the 4th of july, 2010.













I finally got around to looking through my 2010, 4th of July, Lowers shots. I was camping at churches for the Walking on Water camps which were starting the day after this. I'm so stoked to have been out there on my favorite holiday, in one of my favorite places, with a sick swell and good riders. It was a beautiful evening! Most of my shots are a little on the dark side, I don't want to go through and edit them and make them look fake so it is what it is. It was pretty cloudy with the sun peaking out right before it set down for the night.

In this album also is the morning of the 5th. It was really dark when i went out to shoot! I would have stuck around and spent the day shooting on the beach but I had to get ready for weeks of surf camp and tons of kids. I'm still pretty amped on what I got. Good swell, sick location(one of the best in the world), and really good riders including Patrick Gudaoskas.













Chrurches Blowing Up! Early morning shot.








































Setting of the sun on 4th of July. Few better places to be than this.


Images..


thanks and enjoy!

nate.



No comments: