Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my quote.

Its the calmness. Knowing that no matter what you put yourself into, God's right there with you. Its handled, its understood. -Nathaniel Harrington

God's been working on my patience, and allowing me to be calm. He's been teaching me to wait upon Him. I don't know what is in store for my life, I have never known. I have been to many places and done many things. A lot of those things make no sense to me, and I have no understanding of how they came about. What I do realize now is that God's hand has been guiding me so closely... Even when I run away from Him it still has always seemed that He uses it to teach me and to direct me to the exact spot He wants me.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about or even if you think I'm nuts for saying it. Ask me about it, I can afford to be straight up about all of it. I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.

enjoy,

nate.

No comments: