Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Etnies TF. Small edit.



My good friend Jordan Smalls killin it!!

Sadly, this TF is no longer... Due to economy and downsizing and all, Etnies had to close down this building. I'm very proud to say that I spent a bit of time in there over the years, and shot some of my favorite photos of friends here. Even lucky enough to have skated it a few times.

I guess when it comes down to it all this means you should support the brands you love. Etnies is still independently owned. Thats saying a lot for these times. If your dreams have anything to do with boardsports I believe it is important to understand that you can't expect to support corporations, and still get the same love from them as you would a real family. Etnies, 32, 'Es, Altamont, and Emerica are all part of a real family(sol tech). Learn about these things and learn to SUPPORT it. Who knows, maybe one day they'll be able to give you a little love back.

nathaniel

3 comments:

zigzagwonder said...

it's still alive! NOT CLOSED DOWN!

zigzagwonder said...

it's still alive. NOT CLOSED DOWN!

Unknown said...

Sick! brandon told me it will be there for a few more months.. enjoy it while it lasts!! wish i could go shoot there again.. MN is kinda far away though.