Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Monday, November 15, 2010

First snow of Fall, 2010.













Jordan Michelot. Tail tap back one out.

It began to snow late Friday night picking up into a winter storm that none of us were expecting. Waking up to a winter wonderland, packing the gear in to cars, amping to shoot and ride, its the beginning of a MN winter.

Austin Young and I left for the cities Saturday morning. After driving through ridiculous traffic we made it into the cities, went to the park, set up jumps, and the warm up sesh started.













AY.













Walking around the park looking for more features to play with. Beautiful snow was coming down! I was amazed at how much we actually got.













For jumps we rolled massive snowballs. It was a lot faster than shoveling the heavy snow, but it did prove itself to be hard work!

Brandon Larson, Austin Young, Jordan Michelot, and Krister Ralles. Jonas was also with, I think he was on shovel duties at this time..




My DSLR didn't make it through the weekend.. the crew photo was the last it took, possibly the last it will ever take. I hope to get it fixed, we'll see. I was able to shoot some film on Sunday, stoked to see the results of that. So the weekend was cut short for me. I wasn't able to shoot as I would have liked. I'm hoping to be back on my feet again real soon.

until then,

enjoy,
nate.

No comments: