Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wild Stills. Thankful to be able to shoot stills.














I'm pretty grateful for a lot tonight.
Beautiful places that I have been able to get to this year.
Awesome friends that I have met on the way.
Brandon, Chris, Aaron, Porter, Adz.
Thanks guys, you've all taught me a lot.

Thank you Brandon.
You helped me out through some tough times this summer.
I couldn't have asked for a better friend.
I would have never surfed if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't have done a lot, thank you!
Cocoa Pebbles and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Thanks Chris.
I'm so amped to be your friend.
Thank you for teaching me to surf.
Thank you for the encouraging Bible studies.
You help me see things on the level.
Ping Pong.

Thanks Aaron.
Dang dood, you can skate!
Great times.
Thanks for the support!

Thanks Porter.
Dang dood, you can surf!
Thanks for all the photo ops!
Showing me around Laguna... sweet.
Supporting me, thanks bro!

Thanks Adz.
Dood, you make growing up look fun.
Thanks for giving me the chance to get into surf photography.
You really opened up a lot of doors for me.




























Even though I sometimes complain about being in MN, I like it here.
I'm grateful for the opportunity's that I have had to travel, to learn.
I'm stoked that I have had the chance to see new things that make me see differently.
I'm very blessed that I can revisit the stomping grounds and see it for its beauty.
Thank you MN crews that stick so close, for that support.
























































I can't wait to see what I get to be grateful for in the next year. Its quite a ride isn't it? Who knows...

Thank you for looking at and enjoying all the things that I love.

enjoy,

nate.

No comments: