Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trollhaugen, Opener 2010.

I took a two week trip back to MN this fall to shoot a wedding for one of my friends. Turns out, I got to take some turns while I was back! My friends and I had a great weekend at Troll this last sat. Soooo epic! Some of the friends that were out.. Ethan Diess, Austin Young, Krister Ralles, Ricky Tucker, Anthony Cappeta, Zach Snow, PJ Harvey, Jeffy Gabrick, Zac Marben, Jonas Michelot and his brother Jordan Michelot! the list goes on and on.. Midwest shows up big. This is our favorite time of year. Gearing up and getting the legs loose for the season ahead.

Here's a few pics that I took the time off my board to take.. just to give you a small feel of how the day went.


A huge thanks to Troll and to all my friends!
See ya on the slopes.

nate.

No comments: