Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wild Mountain, WCCO news sesh.













Last night was one of those nights that kinda defines Midwest snowboarding for me. Austin Young and I were about to sit down and watch movies for the evening when we were invited to a hike sesh at Wild. We were asked to set up a few features and throw down a few tricks for WCCO news cameras that were there. I think I made live news.. but I'll never know.. ha. My mom said that AY and I were the ones who got the shots in the news, she watched, I guess that's sweet. I think its like the forth or fifth time that's happened for me.













Pre-setup. Not much snow, but an amazing sight to see. It was so hard and crusty, kinda scared me at first. I didn't think it was going to be rideable. After a few run it chopped up nicely and we actually had a blast riding the snow.













At the end of the night this is what we had going. My two favorite rails. The battle rail and the fat poop tube, ending with a mini wall ride on the hour glass box. You can see the glaze in the snow, and our landing areas.. going off trail was no bueno. I had a blast and so did Austin. Just amped to have been out!

Now hoping for cold weather and a whole lot of God given white stuff! Comon snow.. I wanna go to work!

enjoy,

nate.

No comments: