Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Skating with the FLP team.


Brad Boyd. 


manny. 


Robby Frank. Front Board. 
This spot was pretty tricky for the guys, not much room for setup made it difficult.




Chris, Making this boardslide happen. 
I'm pretty amped on this shot. Always feels good to walk away from a day with something new. I don't shoot at spots like this very often, I don't shoot skate as much as I would like, but that is now changing. 
This one goes to the skate portfolio. enjoy. 


Gabe Alsaker. Yellow ledge. 


And Brad, tail slide. 

I love shooting skate.. just somethin about it. I guess it could be that I'm not freezing my butt off, which is different for me here in MN, either way it's a blast. Thanks for taking me along guys. 

thanks for checkin in! 

nathaniel. 

No comments: