Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, February 5, 2012

One Thousand Days of Blogging.





It's kinda hard to believe it's been that long... 1,000 days since this blog was started. 
This is my 716th post and I don't dare count how many photos, stories, and images have been featured, but it's well over 1,000. 

It all began because of Ricky Tucker. His blog got me going on mine exactly 1,000 days ago. 
Since I haven't seen much of that blog but its Ricky Tucker and he's the man for many, many reasons. 
As for me, I love the progression of things and I plan to keep on going with this. 

Above are two images created because I didn't have much to do today and I'm not a 'foot'(hand?)ball fan. Enjoy the superbowl commercials, I'm gunna go shred empty slopes. 

stay sideways my friends. 
-nathaniel. 

No comments: