Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bamboo Forest.


Yesterday Tatum and I went for a hike in the Bamboo Forest here on Maui. 
Its a beautiful hike! You can either make it pretty melo and see some real good scenery, or you can go all out and make intense climbs through this thick bamboo forest. Tatum and I did a little of both. The main path is well used and easy to follow, but there are a few(way more than I know of) that are really hard to navigate. If you have a day with nothing planned I'd put this on a list of things to do when visiting maui. Its way easier than Commando but just as beautiful as the rest of the hikes on the Island. 


Perched in the jungle. 





'Thick as Bamboo.' 
If that's not a saying it should be...



one of the many waterfalls you can cross over. 
I thought it was a pretty nice scene so I took one home with me. 



Gotta love Maui. 

-nh

No comments: