Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Octopus.


Underwater World. :)


Octopus! 
These guys are so elusive, but, now that I know what I'm looking for I can find them often. 
So fun! one of my favorites under the water. 


Master of Camouflage. 


oh! new pet! 
or just for a little while.. 
I've learned how to catch them and its one of the coolest things I've ever figured out! haha. doesn't sound like much but it is pretty sweet to hold a taco. 



It tried swimming away at first, but after about 10min or so it started warming up to me and was crawling around my hands and arm. 
They are so impossible to get off once they stick on! Look at all those suction cups! 


relaxed. 


It did spray me one last time when I swam it back down to the reef.. 
Ungrateful little guy.. I could have taken him home and had dinner! 


Tucked away safe and sound. 


and of course a honu! 
See so many of these guys out there. 

thanks for lookin! 

-nh

No comments: