Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Friday, November 23, 2012

Surf to be thankful for!


Woke up to some surf!! Surf with no wind!! 
Maui was thankful as can be this Thanksgiving. 



Robby.
 Met robby yesterday and surfed with him in the AM and again in the PM. 
Watching him surf makes me pretty jealous, he rips. I can only hope that some day I can surf even a fraction like he does. Until then, I hope to shoot with him a lot more. 



Josh, met him briefly yesterday.. He was ripping all morning making maneuvers like these look easy.  I was stoked to be able to get a shot of this backside smash. The full sequence is even better.. Again, I'm hoping to get chances to get out and shoot with josh more also. 


 Jake Randall. 
He goes to calvary chapel bible college here in island, its always good to get out with him and a few of the other students. Ripper! 






Fun day. 

No wind and good swell was more than I could have asked for this thanksgiving morning, it's such a blessing to see it and enjoy it. 

thanks for checkin in. 

-nh

No comments: