Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Publishing's.



















This years Monument catalog. I'm pretty amped to say that I shot all the action photos that went into it this year. This is a Midwest catalog! Riders are: Jared Jordan, Krister Ralles, Colin Wilson.
Thanks Monument!
I would make sure to check this catalog out for yourself. The designs are insane! really hyped on the look of these boards. Check out here... Monument.

























Also added to my portfolio this year is a few pages in the Corduroy mag! I think I'm most excited about this!
Pete has been working hard and this mag really shows it. Filled with awesome photos from all around the Midwest and some really neat interviews including Mike Theines and Jonas Michilot. This is a must check out for all you Midwest enthusiasts!

Riders published: Ezra Jacobson, Viktor Simco, Cody Beiersdorf.





























No comments: