Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finding Swell.

Today in a nut shell.













Porter getting his gear ready for the bit of a hike, and the waves beneath.













The scene.














Adam Mejia, glancing out a few last times.



















Adam.

Prettiest places ever.. I'm so spoiled(blessed...) to be here. Adz is feeling that in this wave.














Porter. Warming up for a little sesh.













Handrails to beaches.














Rolling through.




























Porter!













Adam!













The close-up and the distant. Tricks on lock.













I was trying my best to find some angles today. Very different views from one break.













Porter^ Adz>













Back on the beach.













.... Watching this.

from the sounds and looks of it Porter had a blast today. It was fun checking out the new spot.. super amped. I wanted to show a little more of today than I usually do, it was a good day.














..and this will be coming soon. A new blog from Porter, Sean, and myself. Some quick ideas running through till it starts.


-nh


No comments: