Blog - Nathaniel Harrington

Monday, April 25, 2011

in the town.













Zach and Porter. pre surf on warm sunny days. Zach snapping off the lip with the flyer in the foreground, doesn't get much more epic.













Porter on his back hand. He really knows how to make the most of really quick beach breaks. I've never really seen Porter surf a long clean wave.. I wonder what it would look like. I know for sure that he has super fast waves figured out, but i think it'd be cool to see him get some big waves for a change. I bet he can destroy.













Yesterday here in Laguna was a pretty good day, awesome weather and good waves. Adam Mejia came out and surfed with the other half of the town. A bit to crowded for me to enjoy getting in the water.. but a good day to shoot some photos on the beach.













Sean Brown is always taking off in the deepest spots at Brooks, A brook st. master for sure. Look for more shots of him coming out this summer...












Chance Gaul was frothing to get some shots.. so i shot him. It looks like he's been working pretty hard at surfing. He's improved a ton since I last saw him surf.














I'm not sure who this is but i think i need to meet him. I've now seen him out front a few times body surfing on all of the best waves. He gets shacked all the time! I'm pretty jealous.

Tatum and Ana passing time on the beach watching the surf.













... few more random shots for the day. On the right is Sli getting a lil baby oak st barrel. These are a lot harder to come by than you might think. They are even harder to get out of.

enjoy the shots.

-nh


No comments: